In 1923, 20 charter members voted to build a golf club in south Provo at the site of the First Ward Pasture Company. Their goal was to create a Club for all of the citizens of Provo that would be enjoyed for decades, no matter their skill level. With the help of famed architect Willie Tucker and the Union Pacific Railroad, Timpanogos Golf Club was born. For nearly 100 years, the story of golf has had many chapters in Provo. In 2020, architect Kevin Atkinson restored “Timp” back to it’s glory.